Hi Listers,

We have a form which has 5 BLOB fields. There are around 67000 records
and it takes around 3-4 hrs to search for a single record. I search on
the request_id. We do have couple of other indexes in place apart on
Request ID field.

The actual workflow is that an AL does a push field and creates a new
record in a form and then second Set field is fired in same AL which
opens this new record in modify window. So this is where it fails to
open this new record and even if I open the form and search for any
record it takes forever to show up and usually it freezes.

I have rebuild the indexes but no improvement. On another form without
no BLOB data and 100+ fields, it takes less than a sec to search a
record.

Logs doesn't show anything. AL, SQL and filter log just shows the
perfect creation of new record and then on Display it does show the
opening of the form in SET Operation.

What all should I check?

ARS.         7.0 Patch 5
Database    Oracle 9i