I took the db and API log for the search action on the form.

I opened the form in the search mode, put in the request id
=000000000000001 to search for.

In the logs,  It starts with ARGetEntry and fetches this record but the
last SQL that runs is bit intruding...It selects all request_ID and
assigned to

SELECT T102.C1,C4 FROM T102 ORDER BY 1 ASC

Now this query took 30 mins. there are just 69000 records in this form.

Why is this SQL running? or is this normal ? Attached is the excerpt
from the log.

This Darn issue has extended my stay in Sweden...its funny sometimes
when the travel plan gets affected with some technical issues....

Regards
Ankur