Ankur,

Actually the API call structure in the log shows that the select that
you are speaking of is from a GLEWF ARGetListEntryWithFields  API
call. That most likely means that a table field is being refreshed and
the qualification on the table field is unqualified. I would look for
any Table field with no qualification, or any table field that is
totally dependent on one or more EXTERNAL() operators that may be
referencing a field that is still NULL at the time the table field is
being refreshed.

HTH

--
Carey Matthew Black