Chris,

Maybe for what you are trying to accomplish, you should setup a separate form
to track the unique listing of different groups who have been assigned to work
on an incident.

Setup workflow that when TR.Assigned Group is not null to push data to this
"IncidentAssignmentGroupTracking" form where Assigned Group = Assigned Group on
the form.  If there is a match, updating existing and if not create a new
record in the form and include the Incident number, Group Name, and Group ID.

Then setup another filter on the incident form to occur after this push to run
a table walk through loop on a hidden table field that displays records in the
"IncidentAssignmentGroupTracking" form and for each record return append the
Group IDs to Field 112 (clear it at first and then run the Filter Guide Table
walk through and set the field to each Group ID returned in the table.

I cant think of any better way of doing this though.

For Work Info records, I wouldn't sweat it since no user can directly get that
data and any reporting you set to get Incident and Work Info data can be
secured based on the row locking set on HPD:Help Desk.

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761