Hi All & TGIF,

I noticed the other day that archiving has stopped on one of my forms.
The archiving (copy & delete from source)had been performing well
months. The archiving runs at 11:00PM.

I turned on threads logging and have not found anything there. I had
hoped to get something from the arerror.log but there has not been an
update since April 15th.

Anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

ARS 6.3 patch 20
SunOS 5.9
Oracle 9.2

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
NaviSite ESM Operations
315-453-2912 x5418 (Office)
315-317-2897 (Cell)

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the
information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.