From: Bilinski, John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:31 pm
Subject: Re: Question: Requestor Console - Submitted Requests never Generate a
Request ID

**
No I do not have the assignment routing turned on for the Requestor Console.

?

This is my first time with the Requestor console, which ITSM 7.0.3 Manual do
you suggest I look at to see all of the Console configurations. I am looking at
the?Incident and it just shows me how to use. Should I be looking at the ITSM
Configuration Manual for more information? What do You suggest?

?

Thanks.