(910) 962-7177

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Justice
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question: Requestor Console - Submitted Requests never
Generate a Request ID

** You have to insure that the Incident and Change Auto Assignment has
at least one entry or the Incident creation will fail due to no Support
group to assign to. Open the Service request that was created and you
will see in the error log on the form that there is not assignment
available.