From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Craig Carter
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Baffling Email Problem

Jackie,

I'd be interested to hear more about your "... all kinds of problems"
statement since we've always saved all sent messages so we know what is
being communicated to our customers.  We currently have 1,458,000 emails
in our Email Messages form and the only problem we've encountered is
slower search time when searching that form.  Although I've selectively
deleted groups of messages in the past (like bounced notifications back
to agents), it's not been enough of a slowdown yet to automatically
archive them.

We're on v7.0.1P5 using SQL Server 2005 Enterprise.

//SIGNED//
Craig Carter
Software Engineer, RSP