No, no archive.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Van Sickle
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 5:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Baffling Email Problem

Did you create an Archive form of AR System Email Messages recently, or
use one of the reserved fields on the Email Messages form (140X) on
another Regular form?  I had a similar problem when I created another
form in Remedy using the same field IDs.  BMC Support said it was a
known issue on how the Email Engine was designed, and you could not use
those special field IDs outside the Email Messages form.

(Embedded image moved to file: pic04596.gif)Countrywide

James Van Sickle
Remedy Developer II
Enterprise Service Management

 972-696-5779 Office  1000 Coit Road
   92-540-5779        Mail Stop: PCRD-2-19
 Internal             Plano, TX 75075

             Kaiser Norm E CIV

             USAF 96 CS/SCCE

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             N.AF.MIL>                 arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

             Sent by: "Action
cc
             Request System

             discussion
Subject
             list(ARSList)"            Re: [ARSLIST] Baffling Email

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Problem

             07/09/2008 05:02

             PM

             Please respond to

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    RG

Yes, I definitely see the filters firing in the filter log.

The notifications are hard set to send via email, not user preference.