Dear List,

We have a CallEntry form with four buttons.  Each button calls its own Active
Link, which displays its own Crystal Report for that particular entry.  Each
Crystal Report is attached to a “Report” form entry.

Friday all four of them worked.  Yesterday (and still today) one of the reports
refused to display.  You could click the button and the hour glass would appear
for a few seconds, but no report.  In Mid-Tier it displays a blank white page.
The report still displays in Crystal itself, including the same entries that
won’t display in Remedy.

The question is, Is the problem in the Crystal Report, or the “Report” entry?

If I try the CR in a different “Report” entry that did display, it doesn’t
display there either.  On the other hand, if I attach a Crystal Report that
displays in other “Report” entries, to this “Report” entry, it doesn’t display.
  It looks like both the Crystal Report AND the “Report” entry have gone bad.
( I also have another “Report” entry that doesn’t work for no apparent reason
no matter what Crystal Report I attach to it.)

The workflow.log is identical for the reports that display and don’t display.

The “Report” entries that work and those that don’t are identical except for
Report Name and Report Set Name.

I am running as Administrator, so there shouldn’t be any permissions issue.

I am totally stumped.  Any suggestions?

(ARS and WUT 7.1 patch 3, CR IX, RH Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University