Dwayne,

Did any of the custom form permissions change by chance?  I've had this happen
in past where the CR runs perfectly.  But when added and run from an entry in
the WUT Report form, shows a blank screen.  This turned out to be related to
permissions on the custom form anf form fields.

Or, have any of your ARServer settings, ODBC settings changed since Friday?

Troy