Hey List-
I've seen some similar errors reported on other topics but nothing specific to
emails I can find.  We're getting an increasing number of emails that are not
being sent with the following error (or some slight variation thereof):

null
java.lang.NullPointerException
            at
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.CreatorModule.doEmailAssociationQuery(CreatorModule.java:1306)
            at
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.CreatorModule.getAttachmentList(CreatorModule.java:3323)
            at
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.CreatorModule.createMessage(CreatorModule.java:1462)
            at
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.CreatorModule.doWork(CreatorModule.java:486)
            at com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.ThreadBase.run(ThreadBase.java:268)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

We're on
7.0.1 p 6
ITSM 7
SQL 2005 SP2
Windows 2003 Server
JDK 1.5

I was told at a RUG once that this is just a Remedy bug to be addressed in a
future patch- does anyone know if that's really the case?

Thanks,
Chris