I did try the stand by of arsystem for MidTier & blank for Servlet...didn't
work and the old Remedy admin had never seen the Servlet screen before.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Smith, Ron
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 8:48 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: MidTier & Servlet Exec

**
Hi Christie,
I believe the default password for Midtier is administrator.  I am not sure if
you set the password for Servlet Exec or if it sets a default password.  I
would go ahead and try the good ole stand by's:  administrator or admin.  It is
worth a shot before resorting to reinstalling.

HTH

Thanks,

Ron Smith
Remedy/Web Developer