________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fritz Cornelissen
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 15:06
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: MidTier & Servlet Exec

**

Hi,

If you have a Windows server, look under C:\Program Files\New
Atlanta\ServletExec ISAPI\Servlets

Open the AuthServlet.java file and check for the password or change the
password.

Example:

/

import java.io.*;

import java.util.*;

import javax.servlet.*;

import javax.servlet.http.*;

public class AuthServlet extends HttpServlet

{

                String user = "admin";

                String pass = "admin";

Kind regards,