Hey gang...

Occasionally the ARSystem Email Engine will just stop working.  The
DAEMON is running and so the ARMONITOR does not realize that the service
needs to be re-started because the PROCESS is still running.

What I would like to do is have an ESCALATION run a PROCESS on the
server to KILL the AREmail process so that ARMONITOR would automatically
restart it.

One caution:
 I don't want to run it against EVERY unsent email message in the
queue...it just needs to run against the OLDEST with a status of SEND.

Has anyone written such an escalation and the associated SCRIPT that
would have to be written to the UNIX side of the process call?

You help, as always, would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Gp

George Payne

Corporate Applications Developer