Hi Kathy,

I would also make the second tier far more generic. You also have the
product categorization to specify what you are actually installing. As for
the Business Unit, is there any way to get this information from your
CTM:People form? For example the location, or maybe separate the business
unit into two Companies? (Of course this would be a bad approach if you are
at the stage of merging companies).

Cheers,

Sebastiaan