Hi Ravi,

Tto keep the data in sync in two different databases, you can create a
database trigger on the primary database (where you actually perform the
actions). The trigger should send the info in the table of the form when
updated/created/deleted to the standby database.

Regards,
SriSamSri Appecherla
Mobile# +91 991 610 6008