Distributive Server Option (DSO) is your Firewalls allow it.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ravi
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:51
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Syncing two forms in two different servers for failover

Hi: I have one remedy server in production and another as a cold stanby
in a different location. I have the same form in both servers. Is there
anyway to keep the data on this form in the two server identical
including the REQUEST_ID for the form? Maybe synced up to the last hour
? Can I just copy the data in T, H and B tables every hour from the
production to the standby server maybe once every hour.

Thanks
Ravi