Hi John,

Please keep in mind following conditions, while working with the
prefetchConfig.xml file.

*       The prefetchConfig.xml file must be specified as UTF-8. When editing
the file, do not alter the UTF-8 information.
*       Do not change the name of the prefetchConfig.xml file.
*       If you flush the cache in the Configuration Tool, any prefetched
forms you specified beforehand are flushed from the memory cache. The
prefetch process is performed again for these forms the next time the web
server is restarted.
*       If you specified an invalid form name (for example, if a form name
is misspelled or a form does not exist on the specified server), that form
will not be prefetched. The mid tier log notes the names of forms that were
not prefetched.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Sandeep

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

An ISO 20000 certified company.

Consulting | Outsourcing | Training || BMC Remedy BSM | ITIL

Web: www.vyomlabs.com

  _____