Shawn, Right ON!....

Remedy peeps...good Remedy peeps should NOT devalue themselves...if you
are willing to take 50-60 an hour you are screwing everyone by giving
away your HARD earned money and devaluing our profession. The bar should
be set at 100 minimum an hour. And Shawn is COMPLETELY correct about
that 15%, in fact I go 12% tops.  Anything more then that and you are
getting robbed. It's not like we don't get 10-15 calls a week with job
offers...we are needed and will be needed...set the standard, maintain
the standard.

Thank you,

-j

Joe Tortolero