410-422-3623 Cell

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of LJ Longwing
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 5:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Revised 7.1 Patch 4

**
All,
Just in case you didn't get this notification from BMC Directly

BMC Announces the release of a revised BMC Remedy Action Request System
7.1.00 Patch 004.

If you applied patch 004 prior to August 12, 2008, download and re-apply
the patch to make sure you have the update for the Server component.

Just figured I would pass on the information...:)
html___