Thank you for the clarification!

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt Worsdell
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 7:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Task assignment

**

Task is slightly different as it comes under:

Application Administration Console/Custom Configuration/Task management
System/Assignment/Assignment Configuration

There are two further changes as to how the other application config
forms work

1.      appadmin does not have access only Demo (strangely, you may want
to check in case it is just my example system)
2.      Assignment process is a required field, and therefore you must
set the record status to Inactive.

For info the form  is TMS:AssignmentConfiguration.

www.manictotal.com