if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
 var YAHOO = {};
}
YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];
YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "run process activelink on midtier";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {

};
I need your help.  I have a button where a tech can click on it and it will do
a run process active link that calls a vbscript that will check if the
customers domain account is locked out or disabled.  This works great on the
User tool but not on mid tier since it's not supported.  Any suggestions on how
I can run a command line active link on midtier?  Is there any workaround?
Thanks