________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Tricky
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 10:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: run process activelink on midtier

I need your help.  I have a button where a tech can click on it and it
will do a run process active link that calls a vbscript that will check
if the customers domain account is locked out or disabled.  This works
great on the User tool but not on mid tier since it's not supported.
Any suggestions on how I can run a command line active link on midtier?
Is there any workaround?  Thanks