Hi,

Different forms are tagged to different application. Whenever you access
data in a tagged form, the system will verify that you have a license for
the related application.

I have summarized some things in a presentation I have done at a couple of
local RUGs: http://rrr.se/doc/RRR_LicenseManagement.pdf

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.