Hi Tim,

With ITSM 7, you can monitor the usage of application user licenses.
Also it captures any token denials. You will have to configure
monitoring in the Application Statistics Configuration form.

Similarly you can monitor AR User usage by enabling server statistics.

As per my own experience capturing period of 15 minutes (900 seconds) is
sufficient. It provides 96 reading per day. If you collect statistics
for 1 month that should give you good idea about the usage pattern. You
can also infer the required mix of fixed and floating number.

Best Regards,

Uday Joshi

Delivery Manager - BSM Tech Support
Technology Infrastructure Services - BSM Unit
Wipro Technologies,
Hinjewadi, Pune 411057
India
Tel: +91 20 39104092