________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jase Brandon
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 2:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Production Plug in Server Error

**

Hello All,

When trying to access the Overview Console - my users are getting the
below error:

ARERR [8760] Cannot establish a network connection to the AR System
Plug-In server : qtssuwremwapp01 : RPC: Miscellaneous tli error - System
error (Connection refused)

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Do I need to
completely restart the ARServer or is there a specific service I can
restart?

I thought the mid-tier used the plugin server also, but I am able to
submit a request via the mid-tier.

This has me perplexed, I don't see anything in the arerror.log that
jumps out at me regarding the overview console/plugin server.

Thanks in Advance,

Jase

Sql server 2005

Windows server 2003

ARS 7.1 Patch 002

html___

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.