Jase,

there's a patched/fixed ardcquery.dll that helped us with our issue like
yours.
If you like, I can email it off list to you.

Here's BMC's description of the Software Defect:
Defect #SW00247290 - REMEDY.ARDBC.APPQUERY plugin (ardbcQuery.dll)
intermittently crashes
                 when arplugin.exe is configured for multi-threaded ARDBC
queue

HTH
Cheers,
Mario

             Jase Brandon
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             L.COM>                                                     To
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Request System                                             cc
             discussion
             list(ARSList)"                                        Subject
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Production Plug in Server Error

             22.09.2008 20:44

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RG

**
Hello All,
When trying to access the Overview Console - my users are getting the below
error:

ARERR [8760] Cannot establish a network connection to the AR System Plug-In
server : qtssuwremwapp01 : RPC: Miscellaneous tli error - System error
(Connection refused)

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Do I need to
completely restart the ARServer or is there a specific service I can
restart?
I thought the mid-tier used the plugin server also, but I am able to submit
a request via the mid-tier.
This has me perplexed, I don't see anything in the arerror.log that jumps
out at me regarding the overview console/plugin server.

Thanks in Advance,

Jase

Sql server 2005

Windows server 2003