Chances are the plugin server is crashing.  The armonitor logs will
show whether or not this is the case.

If this is the case, you will need to work with BMC so they can
diagnose and correct the issue with the plugin.  They will need to
give you a new dll for whatever the defective plugin is to properly
correct the issue.

When a plugin performs an illegal memory operation, it crashes the
entire plugin server.

Axton Grams