-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brien Dieterle
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 1:47 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: split a field and loop on each piece

**
Actually I think this is a great idea.  I'm not putting groups in Field
112, but usernames-- and they MUST be surrounded by single quotes.  In
fact, on the database level they are separated by semi-colons (sorta
confusing).   So, I don't think I should have a problem delimiting by
semicolon even if I can't "see" the semicolon via the User Interface (as
Joe just mentioned).

Thanks Gary and everyone, I will give this a shot.

Brien

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Opela, Gary L CTR USAF AFMC 72