-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brien Dieterle
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: split a field and loop on each piece

**
Haha, thanks for the tip-- I was planning to use "" in the replace.   I
forgot to add that anyone that I add to this group also needs a floating
license ... and so I'll be changing that license back to read-only as
part of the group "flush".  Of course, when I set it back to read-only,
I won't know if that user had previously been givin a floating license
for some other reason... Unless I add another field to the user table,
like a checkbox that says "user had a floating license before I messed
with this".

This is almost getting silly! :-)

Brien

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Opela, Gary L CTR USAF AFMC 72 CS/SCBAH