From: Steven Pataray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 1:40:27 PM
Subject: Re: RSS feeds to Remedy data

**
I looked at the BMC Developers Network which David Easter pointed me to and
then also looked within the forums for more info and they all are hinting that
we have to be at Mid-Tier/Arsystem of 7.1x because it uses the Data
Visualization. Is that really required? Does using the Data Visualization the
only way to publish the xml? Our company is currently at Mid-Tier/Arsystem 6.3.
Can this be done on this lower version?

Mahalo,
Steve