Here is a little something I did with Klink and Ruby.

It writes an xml file properly formatted for rss for each and every group in "Group". It populates the rss with a query against a fictitious table "KineticRequests" where Status = 2 (Assigned) and Group = "Group Name".

(It is written in my new favorite language Ruby -- however -- Klink will work with any language)

Get klink here http://www.kineticdata.com/Products/KineticLink.html

If you are interested in my 'link' library for Ruby (uses Kinetic Link) -- email me direct off the list.

require 'rss/maker'
require 'link'

Kinetic::Link::entries('Group').each do |group|
  group_detail = Kinetic::Link::entry('Group',group)

  group_name = group_detail['105']

  content = RSS::Maker.make("2.0") do |m|
    m.channel.title = "#{group_name} Open Requests"
    m.channel.link = "http://somewhere";
    m.channel.description = "#{group_name} list of assigned requests"
    m.items.do_sort = true # sort items by date

Kinetic::Link.entries('KineticRequests', "\'Status\'=\"2\" AND \'Assigned_to\' = \"#{group_name}\"").each do |entry|
      entry_detail = Kinetic::Link.entry('KineticRequests',entry)
      i = m.items.new_item
      i.title = entry_detail['8']
      i.link = "http://someserver/someprogram?#{entry_detail['1']}"
      i.date = Time.now

    end
  end
    File.open("rss-feed-#{group_name}.xml","w") do |f|
      f.write(content)
      f.close
  end

end