________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Oscar Herrera
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 3:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SLM 7.1 Install on AIX troubles

**
Thanks for your responses.   I'm executing this in hummingbid's exceed.
I've made sure all of the suggestions have been implemented/attempted
but to no avail.

BMC is indicated this is an install shield issue.   This customer had
the same issue called into BMC back in 2006 when installing slm 7.0 on
this same environment.  Unfortunately, the ticket did not have any
details on what the fix was and none of the techs who worked on this
issue are employed with BMC.

Oscar Herrera