Hello All,
I am totally perplexed - I have tried every suggestion on this thread.
Added a display only field to the target form - changed the filter to use
'TR.OPERATION' = "Run Managed OS" after the escalation does a set fields and
sets the 'OPERATION' field to "Run Managed OS". I checked permissions,
changed my escalation pool to be #1, as it was NULL.
I can't figure out why this escalation is failing.
If I change the OPERATION field to read/write, then manually enter "Run
Managed OS", workflow fires and everything works as expected.
I have tweeked this thing every which way but loose, and it just won't work.
I still get the below. with Failed Qualification error. Does anyone have an
idea as to why this thing is failing qualification?

<ESCL> <TID: 0000001732> <RPC ID: 0000002417> <Queue: Escalation>
<Client-RPC: 390603   > <USER: AR_ESCALATOR (Pool 1)
> /* Sat Oct 11 2008 12:35:00.0980 */Checking
+QTS:HPD:Template:ManagedOSAutoCreateNEW (enabled) : ready to fire now on
+QTS-HPD:Template
<ESCL> <TID: 0000001732> <RPC ID: 0000002417> <Queue: Escalation>
<Client-RPC: 390603   > <USER: AR_ESCALATOR (Pool 1)
>    --> Failed qualification

Thanks to All,

Jase