Been asked an intriguing question.

Our current Remedy environment :

- Hardware load balancer
- 2 x ARS 7.0.1 Remedy servers running on Solaris
- 1 x Oracle database server running on Solaris

Looking to the future and scaling the application, we're looking at load
balanced Oracle solutions (I've heard about an Oracle RAC - real application
cluster?), and our DBA has stated that Remedy will not work against an Oracle
RAC in a load balanced mode.

Anyone on the list have experience of running Remedy against a load balanced
Oracle cluster?  Any case studies, or information to share?

Regards

> Dave Barber

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the Cable & Wireless e-mail
security system - powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
managed e-mail security service, visit http://www.cw.com/uk/emailprotection/

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be
subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the recipient(s) named
above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not read, copy,
disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this email. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender (whose contact
details are above) immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments without retaining any copies.

Cable and Wireless plc
Registered in England and Wales.Company Number 238525
Registered office: 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ