________________________________

Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Barber, David
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. November 2008 08:57
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Re: Load Balanced Remedy -> Load Balanced Oracle environments?

**
The DBA reasoning : that the RAC is normally configured in a failover
mode.  Haven't spoken to him directly though.

It would be a pain if it didn't scale, as we're looking at potentially
massive increases in workload - in the next few weeks database
utilisation is expected to jump up to around 70%, and we're expecting
much bigger leaps in application functionality and users.

Many thanks - as a few have said they're running against an Oracle RAC
fine, then we'll have to look into configurations.

Regards

Dave