From: "Kaiser, Norm E CIV USAF AFMC 96 CS/SCCE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 6:12:33 PM
Subject: Re: SSO & CAC Authentication

Yes, Jason, you are 100% right to my knowledge.  I remember that being
their solution advertised about a year and a half ago and it only
"works" in version 7.0 (if memory serves me correctly).  So when I
considered that "solution" I said to myself, A) We're running 6.3, so it
wouldn't work anyway and B) Trying to compile and/or interface with a
dll distribute it to all clients would be extraordinarily difficult.

Am I right that the dll has to be on each client?

Awhile back I wrote an application that did "single sign on" for Remedy
that I hoped would satisfy the DoD mandate, but it didn't.