Well, this sounds like a 2 factor authentication scenario not strictly SSO.
Passlogix does support dual factor authentication.

Scott
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kaiser, Norm E CIV USAF AFMC 96 CS/SCCE [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 1:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SSO & CAC Authentication

Well, there's really two issues (for DoD, at least): SSO and CAC
authentication.

DoD wants a solution that does both.  Jason pointed out, "[Passlogix]
doesn't make the CAC required to access Remedy." If that's true, it's
out as far as DoD is concerned.