From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jason
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 1:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Permissions Issues - URGENT HELP NEEDED

**
Can you send the list of permissions for one of the users with the problem? If
they have "incident user" permission, this would be normal. Allowing them to
modify tickets in another group would need to be "Incident Master".

"submitted by a member of their group" This is based on the current "owner
group" selected on the assignment tab. It's automatically set based on the
group role that the record gets assigned to. It's worth noting, as a ticket
gets routed around, the owner group can change.

Jason Bess
Bess Development Corp
Currently building sand castles in Baghdad