> Or is Remedy Developer Studio available for ARS 7.1?

It is expected that the Remedy Developer Studio to be released as part of AR
System 7.5.00 will operate properly against an AR System 7.1.00 server, but the
Remedy Developer Studio itself is not part of AR System 7.1.00.  So while the
statement is correct, it may be more correct to say "access through BMC Remedy
Developer Studio or Remedy Administration Tool".

Just to emphasize (because a lot of people get confused), the Remedy Developer
Studio is a replacement for the Admin Tool.  It is not a standalone product and
will not be distributed individually as its own package.  It is part of AR
System 7.5.00, just like Admin Tool was part of AR System 7.1.00 and previous
versions.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.