From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Conny Martin
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AW: AW: how to use Application-Format-Qual-ID

Serouche,

following should do the trick

update arschema set nextid = 1 where name = 'your form name'
update field set defaultvalue = '<some string>2009' where fieldid = 1 and
schemaid = (select schemaid from arschema where name = 'your form name')

after that you have to issue arsignal -g your_server_name This causes the
arserver to recache all the form and field definitions from the database.

Kind Regards Conny

PS: you should test this procedure before using it on a production box