Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] Im Auftrag von Remedy Maniac
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2008 15:33
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Re: AW: how to use Application-Format-Qual-ID

** right now the Request_ID of my form has a default set to <some
string>
The ID's are at the moment in the following format:
<some string>20080373, ...
Let say the last ID of December 2008 will be <some string>20080380
Then the first ID of 2009 will be <some string>20090381
I'd like to avoid this.
I'd like to have <some string>20090001 for the first ID of 2009
So thank you for the arsignal but again I don't see how I should use it.
Direct SQL to update the field_dispprop table ? Is that what you meant?
With a Run Process for arsignal at some time? Before or after the Direct
SQL?
Could you tell me more?
Thanks
Serouche

Joe D'Souza wrote:

        **
        Would you be a little more specific as to what you mean by
saying 'flip my Request_ID' ?

        I have so far understood you need to change the prefix. That can
be done with a Direct SQL to the database table field_dispprop to change
the default for that schemaid.

        Joe