From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Meyer, Jennifer L
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 12:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: The other shoe just fell

The slow economy is not going to make Help Desks stop running.  And the
companies who can afford to purchase Remedy, with its ginormous price
tag, are mostly Fortune 500 companies or government entities.

Remedy is a long-term investment, which comes with a degree of support
and a certain life expectancy of service.  I'm rather grateful that I
got into this line of work, where we can forecast with a great degree of
accuracy what the next six months to year will bring in the industry.