From: LisaD <lisa.westerfi...@maryville.com>
Subject: Re: Updating user profile in People form...
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 6:56 PM

In addition to giving Change permission to Public and General Access, do you
also have the field flagged as "Allow any User to Submit"?

If you want to send me the active link off line, I would be happy to take a
look at it as well.

lisa.westerfi...@maryville.com

Also, Have you logged

vinitPatil wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I've imported almost 4000 people records from AD to CTM:People form.
The
> Site field is Null for all the records as there is no such field in AD. So
> we've decided to let users update there Site, Organization and
Department
> values. We've more than 70 Sites, 20 Organizations and almost 90
> departments. I've already populated this data using Data Management
tool.

> What I've done is; when user clicks on "Requester Console"
link I check
> his site. If it is null then I ask him to update the profile. I've a
> display only form by which user can update his Organization, Department
> and Site.
>
> I am using Push field action to update the corresponding record in People
> form. But when AL fires it gives a message like "ARERR [331] You do
not
> have write access (for this entry) to field : 260000001"
>
> I've given Public and General Access to this field. But still its
giving
> me same error.
>
> Does anyone have done this before? Please help me, I don't know where
> went wrong.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Vinit

-----