No sure to be exact how do I find that?

________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SLA missing due dates

**
What patch of SLM are you running? I know that there were some issues with a
couple of the patches.

hbr
On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Timothy Rondeau
<timothy.rond...@phaseforward.com<mailto:timothy.rond...@phaseforward.com>>
wrote:
**

Anyone know why an SLA would be missing Due Date:

[%20]

Running ars 7.0.1 patch 2.    The SVTDueDate is not being calculated for my Due
Date.

Thanks

Tim
__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___

--
Howard Richter
Red Hat Certified Technician