LOL.  Actually already tried that several months ago -- they weren't
going
for it!!

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:36:11 -0600, Darrell Reading
<darrell.reading...@wal-
MART.COM> wrote:

>Poll your customers to see if there is one solution that stands out

above the rest, implement it, and tell the others that it's a "Best

Practice" solution. :P

Darrell Reading Systems Engineer

Phone 479.204.5739

dere...@wal-mart.com