Hi Rakshit, Ravi, Martin,

Thanks a lot for all the information on web service. Let me explain my scenario
in details,

I can't allow Guest User Login. The external web page I have talked about
earlier will be only for those users who don't have access to remedy.

1> So I have to create an external web service [.net or etc..] and consume it
into a filter so once the external web service pass the data to ARS, filter
will execute and create an incident record via HPD_Incident_Interface_Create
form.

2> Other way out may be Use Remedy Web Service and Consume it into a filter.

Both the cases I have to pass the data to Filter Via Web Service and I really
want to know how to do it.

I have created external web service user account on Mit-Tier.

Please let me know if you need any specific information.

Thanks & Regards,
Pintu.

2>