From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of MCrawford
Sent: Sun 2/1/2009 7:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 7.0 Set Fields in HPD:Helpdesk from CTM:People Error

Greetings,

I have created a non-visible text object on HPD:Helpdesk.  I would
like this object to turn visible on HPD:Helpdesk if when a customer is
searched for and selected, and that customer is labeled as support
staff.

I have tried using a Set Fields active link, however when I save the
action, all development fields clear themselves back to 'current
screen'.

My assumption is that I need to create a field on HPD:Helpdesk called
'Suppot Staff'.  Then somehow cause an active link to trigger on a
customer entry that pulls the support staff data from CTM:People, and
if that flag = yes, then make the text field visible.

I'm just stuck since Remedy Administrator keeps clearing my
development.  Can anyone walk me through this?

Thanks in advance.