You are welcome..

Joe

________________________________
From: Timothy Rondeau <timothy.rond...@phaseforward.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2009 1:41:10 PM
Subject: Re: AssignEng : Name parameter (or name field in a parameter) is empty
() ARERR - 102

**
Thanks Joe,

I found it.  All is working fine again.

Thank you

________________________________

From:Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG ] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 12:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
() ARERR - 102

Tim,

There is data missing in one of your fields which is set with either the server
name or a form name that is used in 'Advanced' workflow. This usually happens
when this data is set from some other form (configuration) and the
configuration data might have been accidently deleted. I would begin to check
things from these hints..

Cheers

Joe